We’re delighted to announce that the WeLead Women’s Leadership Development programme will launch in June this year.
The programme will consist of 8 days of cutting edge leadership content and learning which has been carefully designed to fit into your already demanding work-load over a period of 7 months. We’re excited about the combination of blended learning, learning journey, mentoring and executive coaching and think you will be too.
How you will benefit
- You will accelerate your leadership trajectory before the year is over
- You will have a personalized leadership action plan to follow (what strengths to focus on and what weaknesses to improve)
- You’ll learn a range of ways to strengthen your leadership voice and presence and make sure that you get the recognition you deserve
- You’ll become part of a powerful and exclusive network of women leaders who will make a quantum difference to the speed it takes to achieve your professional goals
- You’ll receive 2 valuable one-on-one coaching sessions with a professional executive coach
- You’ll be allocated a mentor (and a mentee) for the duration of the programme to master mentoring skills hands on
We’d love you to join us if this speaks to you. (And we’re happy for you to recommend someone in your organization or network too.)
If you’d like further information about the modules to be covered, the dates and the investment required, (or anything else), please get in touch with Dunne.
P.S. We’re accepting limited numbers for this first pilot so do let us know as soon as possible if you’re keen to join in.
Details of the workshop are:
Venue: Campbell House, 2 Campbell Street, Waverley
Dates: June 21, June 22, July 19, August 23, September 27, October 18, November 15, November 16
Cost: R23,997 ex vat
Book: Call Lizzy on 011 880 9749 or