QualityLife Company has over 20 years’ experience in leadership development, mentoring, coaching and consulting, and is a well-known champion of women’s empowerment. QualityLife People, a division of QualityLife Company, has been launched to add value to our network by introducing an outstanding calibre to our clients and providing opportunities to our network for fulfilling and challenging careers.
- Recruitment and Selection
- Interview process
- Personality assessments
- Eg MBTI, EQi, Bar-On, culture fit etc
- Background screening
- Executive coaching and leadership development
In consultation with our Clients, we identify your specific recruitment needs and source suitable candidates through our established network. We are passionate about placing Black women in particular, in positions of power and influence to act as role models for current and future generations of businesswomen.
- We establish your recruitment needs
- We go out and source suitable candidates who fit your profile
- We share the most appropriate CVs with you and select your top 3 candidates
- We then conduct interviews with each of the top 3 candidates, plus reference check
- In the case of C-Suite/EXCO, we run some personality tests too as well as more extensive background checks
- We then provide you with all the requisite information necessary for you to conduct interviews
- 15% of guaranteed TCTC, 50% of which to be paid on signing, 50% on 1st day of work.
- If for some reason the candidate does not arrive for work, we will replace this candidate and first 50% won’t be payable (up to amount already paid).
- 25% of guaranteed TCTC in the case of C-Suite/EXCO.
- 34% paid on assignment
- 33% paid for candidate shortlist
- 33% paid on successful signing.
- We have a hands-off policy of one year
- If a placed candidate leaves within 3 months, we will find a replacement free of charge.