This morning is designed for anyone who wants to hold more transformative, generative conversations and meetings. At a time when so many shout to be heard and talk without listening, facilitation is a fundamental leadership skill.
You’re invited to join a small group of leaders, educators and change agents to learn the skills we all need to ask better questions, learn the value of listening, inspire teams and enliven meetings.
We will cover the following and more
- The 5 minute difference that will transform teams from good to great
- The difference between facilitation and training
- Powerful but simple facilitation techniques
- How to ask great, inspiring questions
- Effective energisers when group energy is flagging
- How to make meetings more enjoyable, productive and more inclusive
Who should attend
- leaders who know that facilitation is an essential leadership skill
- anyone who is tired of endless, draining meetings
- anyone who believes in the power of conversation
- trainers who want to facilitate (not just train)
- teachers who are committed to 21st century learning
- facilitators who want to freshen their skills and share their knowledge in a learning community
- trainers and facilitators who want to work with QualityLife Company
Never mind the wonderful reference material, the entire workshop in half a day mesmerises you and ignites a vision of meetings you should be running. Adri van Nieuwkerk, Opti-Num Solutions
The relaxed and peaceful nature of the format was easy to relate to and therefore was easy to interact with people I had never met. Yet, through the content and short examples / practice sessions, learnt a fair amount of how to handle some of the different situations in the meeting environment. Dawn Thomas, Bravo Group
This was really a very valuable workshop, well-structured and thought-out with practical and useable tips and tricks. Lauren Barbour, SBV
I found the whole workshop amazing. Debby is an excellent facilitator and teacher. Very articulate, understanding and gentle yet firm in her approach. This I appreciated tremendously and just by watching Debby and listening to her, I easily absorbed, understood and realised yes, this approach could easily be taken away and implemented immediately. Deborah Garth, Deborah Garth Interior Design
This workshop can be run in your organisation. Contact Dunne for further information.
Details of the next course are:
Date: Thursday March 5, 2020
Venue: Campbell House, 2 Campbell Street, Waverley
Cost: R3500 ex vat
Time: 9am to 1pm
Debby Edelstein is co-founder of QualityLife Company and is an experienced facilitator, speaker and curator of conversations. She mentors and coaches leaders, entrepreneurs and speakers. Most recently she launched the WeLead Circle Project, a peer-to-peer network for women leaders.
Dr Christine Boon is a social psychologist. As Human Resources Director in Group Africa, an international marketing company, she focused on combining multicultural influences in the workplace to develop powerful workplace communities. She remains involved with education through the provision of team-building and stress-management workshops for educators. She completed her PhD in the field of psychological resilience.
Astro Zack-Dishon is a facilitator, mediator and life coach. She has facilitated hundreds of group interventions mainly focusing on Facilitation Skills, Relationship Building, Transformation, Conflict resolution, Diversity and Emotional Intelligence.